Michael J. Burritt, Professor of Percussion at the world renowned Eastman School of Music, came to Malletech in 2010 to lay down a challenge. He wanted low-octave reaches as easy as our Stiletto2 Marimba, but with a sound as big as our full-sized instruments. He wanted more highs on the highs and more lows on the lows. He wanted a completely new look. What he really wanted was a Malletech of the future, but he wanted it NOW.
- Patented Super Smooth Technology (“SST”).
- Patented metal-topped resonator tuners.
- Massive, tunable 4-inch diameter, slow-bent, low resonators.
- New, deep-bass bar geometry.
- Extremely rigid, twin-screw, belt-driven height adjustment.
- Harley look, Stradivarius sound. The Malletech of the future, here today.